word of the day-"friends"

Friends;do you know who is really your friend? Ask yourself that and think for awhile..... Ok! In case you didn't know a friend is someone you can share your true feelings with your thoughts with BE YOURSELF! You don't have to put up a front with your friends... If that person you call a friend can't relate to you and every way then that's not a friend... In college people thought I was crazy because of the clothes I wore and the music I listen too.. But guess what it turned a lot of people off once they found out I was different but some how the entire campus hung out around my townhouse...let your friends know the real you and see how quickly they are turned off or turned on towards you NO HOMO.. Real reconize real at the end of they day!!! The greatest friend you have is you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"UPDATED DAILY"
myspace.com/215partylife