50 Cent........

50 Cent has been named as the musical worlds’ biggest earner- raking in over 100 million in a year!
Forbes Magazine says the rapper and businessman earned around $150 million from June 2007- June 2008.
The rapper made his money from investments in clothing companies and Vitamin Water as well films, computer games and music.
Speaking to MTV News exclusively from London this weekend: “I’ve had a lot of success and I plan on having a lot more, I feel like I’m a work in progress.
“If I’m honest with you, I’m a junkie, I’m addicted to success, there’s no rehab for success, or I’d go check in right now. The only thing that doesn’t come with an instruction book is money, so you get it and if you blow it it’s cool- you’ve just got to go and get some more!”
He beat The Police (on the Forbes list) whose highly lucrative reunion tour made them over £78 million.
In third and fourth place are the showbiz world’s top earning couple- according to Forbes- Jay Z and Beyonce who both made over 50 million during that year.
The Beatles figured fifth on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"UPDATED DAILY"
myspace.com/215partylife