JAY-Z VERSE FROM "MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK REMIX"...

My President is black my Maybach too and I’ll be goddamned if my diamonds ain’t blue. My money’s light green and my Porsche is light grey. I’m going to DC anybody Feel Meh!…My president is black in fact he’s half white, so even in a racist mind he’s half rightAnd if you got a racist mind it’s alright…My President is black but his house is all White….Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther Could walk,Martin Luther walked so Obama could run,Barrack Obama ran so all the children could fly,So imma spread my wings you could meet me in Da sky!!!I already got my own clothes already got my own shoes,I was hot Before Barrack imagine what I’m gonna doHello Ms. America, hey Pretty Lady..Red, White, and Blue Flag Wave For Me Baby…Neva thought I’d Say this shit baby I’m goodYou can keep ya Puss,I don’t want no More BUSH No More War, No More IraqNo More White LIES, My President is BLACK....

Heard this joint two weeks ago, i listen to it so much i remembered the lyrics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"UPDATED DAILY"
myspace.com/215partylife