Kanye West Speaks On How He Feels About 50 Cent’s Disses Against Him



He was my favorite rapper since Mase when he dropped, and when I used to be around him, he was one of the few people that I was like really fan of. I was nervous in the studio working on beats and hoping that I could do a good beat for him. This is even when I had College Dropout and Jesus Walks. Jay Z and 50 are just two of those type of guys you really want to make some good music for. So, for me as a fan of him I felt like if he said something negative and tried to make it like I’m negative it’s almost like if a little kid walks up to you at the airport and is like, ‘Man, I love you so much,” and then you spit on him it’s like (in a joking voice) “I don’t know if I love you as much as I used to,” as you wipe the spit off your face, but you still play their music. I could never have beef with anybody. I’m not here to beef with anybody. I’m trying to bring people together. I realize that my success and my mouth and everything rub people the wrong way every now and then, but I’m not finna have beef with anybody.
-Kanye West
www.myspace.com/215partylife

No comments:

Post a Comment

"UPDATED DAILY"
myspace.com/215partylife