Will Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 Be Released By Def Jam Or Live Nation? Will Kanye Produce the album

'Well, whatever it is, it'll be Roc Nation. It's gonna be a partnership with someone,' the rapper said. By Jayson Rodriguez, with reporting by Sway J. CallowayJay-ZPhoto: Ethan Miller/ Getty ImagesLast May, Live Nation made deals with Jay-Z, U2 and Madonna in an attempt to transform from a concert-promotion giant into a multimedia behemoth.The rapper inked a reported 10-year, $150 million deal with the company. As part of the pact, Jay would be provided funding for business ventures, which he's already... Full Story


Jay-Z just gave an update on his highly anticipated next album Blueprint 3 that will entirely produced by Kanye West for cohesiveness.
After Kanye and Jay-Z introduced the track Jockin during a live performance, several tracks off that album also leaked on the internet.


The Blueprint 3 was originally awaited for february 2009 but Jay-Z gave an update to 215partylife exec's saying : "For me, the process of making an album is difficult with so many things going on," he said in an interview. "And me, I wanna make it beyond and above. I’m gonna take my time with it. I don’t have any quotas, and that’s a good thing. It may be too freeing. It’s a good thing and a bad thing. You know, I think I need some restrictions. ’Cause if I had restrictions, I would have done it in three weeks. I would have made what I believe to be a great piece of art. I actually recorded a lot of records already. You know, all those records that leaked [online] were on The Blueprint 3."

www.myspace.com/215partylife

No comments:

Post a Comment

"UPDATED DAILY"
myspace.com/215partylife