Beyonce 'My Messy Home Life Annoys Jay-Z'



Beyonce may always look her best when in the public eye, but it seems the singer is "messy" at home when she's behind closed doors.

Knowles lives with Jay-Z in their Manhattan apartment, but the R&B star has confessed her untidy nature often annoys her husband. "I'm a little messy... Whenever I'm out in public, I have to be put together." Beyonce tells Ebony magazine.

"When I get home, I rebel against it and I don't want to take care of anything. I drop it. I'm relaxed. I don't have any shoes on. No make-up. My purse is in the kitchen."

"I think that is the most difficult thing for him [Jay-Z]. He's very, very organized." Adds Beyonce, "I'm extremely organized when I'm working, and I work so much that when I get home I don't want to think about anything."

sounds cute too me....

www.myspace.com/215partylife
www.twitter.com/215partylife

No comments:

Post a Comment

"UPDATED DAILY"
myspace.com/215partylife