Rick Ross vs Asher Roth

www.myspace.com/215partylife
www.twitter.com/215partylife

Right now as we speak, I got two of my best friends that’s on the run from two separate cocaine conspiracy indictments,” Mr. Ross said. “This is a reality that I can’t glorify. The relationship I have with these people is deeper than rap. “When I say something like ‘deeper than rap,’ that’s possibly death involved. That’s possibly prison time involved.”

Asked how he’d explain to his children the more insidious of the ex-girlfriend videos 50 Cent has disseminated, Mr. Ross was philosophical: “I’d say she was an actress for a day. I love actresses.” In other words, an acknowledgment that sometimes it’s acceptable to just be playing a role.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"UPDATED DAILY"
myspace.com/215partylife